Dogue De Bordeaux Rescue

Just thought I should post here, that Dogue de Bordeaux Rescue is now an official recognised charity. We are able to fund raise, and donations are tax deductible. We would welcome any donations to assist with the vet care of these dogues.

To that end, we have a heap of dogues in need of new homes at the moment (and one very handsome DDB x Mastiff named Ranger in WA). Please visit our site for more details: www.ddbrescue.com

We have also not yet posted details on the website of a litter of week old puppies, who we think may be pure bred (mother was and puppies look like it too). There are 4 at the moment, and we hope they will all pull through and will be available for adoption. We will be looking for special homes in Victoria for these little guys.

If you are interested in any of the dogues currently available, please fill out our rescue application form.

Thanks to everyone who emails/messages me privately advising me of dogues in need as I can't normally keep up with all the posts here. Genuine thanks to those that think of us.

Jo.

Well done. It's sad that there are so many big guys in need of rescue, but great for their new homes. I know I miss my (late) Neos so much, once you've had one it's hard to imagine life without drool. :-)