Mdba Pacers

Steve

I am sorry to hear this Julie, PACERS did such good work and reading about them and what they achieved was an eye-opener for me when I first joined DOL. It was great fun when you had raffle tickets for all of us to sell and us-DOLers enjoying ourselves by bidding on the auctions you ran.

PACERS will be sadly missed.

So very sorry to hear this. Thank you all, Julie, Leslie & Jay.

Is there any way that people can help financially support the MDBA in small ways?

Thanks Bertie. The MDBA is going great guns and will have a welfare fund to enable us to help people and their dogs with some proceeds from the things we sell in our shop etc being set aside for this and Ive no doubt that we will call on our members now and then to throw something into the bucket, we will still distribute food etc in times of disaster and Ill still be here now and then collecting squares for community quilts and the like.

Oh Julie I am so sorry to read that PACERS has had to close down. It was a fantastic concept that was driven by some truly awesome people. Be very proud of all that you achieved and the number of people and animals that your gave assistance to.

I thank you all for your kindness and dedication. May you all enjoy a well earned rest.

Oh Julie I am so sorry to read that PACERS has had to close down. It was a fantastic concept that was driven by some truly awesome people. Be very proud of all that you achieved and the number of people and animals that your gave assistance to.

I thank you all for your kindness and dedication. May you all enjoy a well earned rest.

This +1.

Very sad to hear this. Thank you for the wonderful work you've done over the past five years. Does this mean that the idea to safeguard pet care in the event of an emergency will be shelved too?

The main difference between then and now is the fact that we wont be working under the Pacers name. We will still do what we can via the MDBA.

On no! I wasn't expecting to read this when I opened the thread. I called on Pacers to help a friend, and you came through for me and her and I was always grateful to you for that.

I am very sorry you are closing down. Thankyou for all you've done.