Just When You Don't Have The Camera Handy

Loving my Oldies

If mine are allowed into the bathroom, they all want to sit on the bathmat, effectively preventing me from leaving the bath/shower. So they are forbidden. They all sit outside so I can fall over them there.<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(238, 242, 247);"><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(238, 242, 247);">I had one years ago, who, after the plug was pulled from the bath, had to rush over, and watch the water draining. Presumably to ensure no little bits of me had dropped off and were going down the plug hole!!<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(238, 242, 247);"><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(238, 242, 247);">Years ago, there was a goat, Dennis. If Dennis was in the yard, and heard you in the shower, he would come upstairs and jump up on the door until he pushed it open, to share the shower with you. What a hooT

:D

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not dogs ..but loos ..

our resident peron's tree frogs live in the cistern ..and at night come out to hunt & play... *sigh*

Many grubby little froggie footprints & muddy smears need to be wiped away each morning :o..

and the feel of a set of clammy sticky frog feet attaching to bare skin unexpectedly is an interesting way to pass the time whilst seated :p

Oh, Persephone!! I can just see it all: Persphone goes off to the loo still half asleep, feels (not hears) the pitter patter of tiny feet. Then, croak, "Nice bum, Persephone."

Persephone leaps up, clutches the little fellow, calling out joyously, "My Prince!!" Gives him a big smacking kiss and they live happily ever after.

My foster girl always has to poke her head in just in case any empty loo rolls are available to chew on. She isn't interested in assisting me in any other way thank goodness

This is TMI but the other night I was half lying and half sitting on the lounge and she was lying with her head near my bum. I did one of those little popping farts (no smell I promise!) and she just lifted her head and looked at me like "You dirty minger!"

When I do it and get that look, I just look back at them and say "Payback - how do you like it then?" - then they just leave the room... *sigh* (and mine aren't anywhere as nasty as theirs...)

Zeddy loves to watch the toilet flush. Trouble and Pickles will vie for who gets their head into my lap first. Harper just wanders in and out and doesn't know what she wants...

T.

Oh, Persephone!! I can just see it all: Persphone goes off to the loo still half asleep, feels (not hears) the pitter patter of tiny feet. Then, croak, "Nice bum, Persephone."Persephone leaps up, clutches the little fellow, calling out joyously, "My Prince!!" Gives him a big smacking kiss and they live happily ever after.

:coffeesplurk:

Edited by persephone

So funny!!

If mine are allowed into the bathroom, they all want to sit on the bathmat, effectively preventing me from leaving the bath/shower. So they are forbidden. They all sit outside so I can fall over them there.

I had one years ago, who, after the plug was pulled from the bath, had to rush over, and watch the water draining. Presumably to ensure no little bits of me had dropped off and were going down the plug hole!!

Years ago, there was a goat, Dennis. If Dennis was in the yard, and heard you in the shower, he would come upstairs and jump up on the door until he pushed it open, to share the shower with you. What a hooT

Many years ago I rescued a pigeon from the side I'd the road - I became the hero! When I had a bath it insisted on flying on to my knees poking out of the water, then flapping about in the water having a lovely time...he had a ton of character, that little bird!

My foster girl always has to poke her head in just in case any empty loo rolls are available to chew on. She isn't interested in assisting me in any other way thank goodness

This is TMI but the other night I was half lying and half sitting on the lounge and she was lying with her head near my bum. I did one of those little popping farts (no smell I promise!) and she just lifted her head and looked at me like "You dirty minger!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I just laughed out loud so much at that PS. I usually apologise :laugh:

When I do it and get that look, I just look back at them and say "Payback - how do you like it then?" - then they just leave the room... *sigh* (and mine aren't anywhere as nasty as theirs...)

As soon as someone farts in this house, both my pugs rush over and start trying to dig at the area, as though trying to find out where the noise or smell came from and trying to get it.

If you're laying down, you will have two pugs digging furiously at your crotch. It's hilarious and disturbing at the same time!

The main offender in this house for farting is our newest addition - Rolf has absolutely no shame, does a big stretch with front paws forward, bum in the air and lets out the loudest farts that make everyone clear the room - Ella, the cats and us. Ella at least has the grace to look at her backside with a slightly alarmed "What was THAT?" expression when she does the odd bum burp. Rolf just goes "Yeah, I know, pretty good one wasn't it!"