Silvia Trkman's Running Contacts

Kavik

Just noticed on Clean Run that Silvia Trkman has produced a DVD on her running contacts! Very exciting for those wishing to teach running contacts to their dogs! Has anybody here taught their dogs using her method? I have a stopped contact on Kaos.

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3398

Edited by Kavik

Want!!! I am aiming on teaching running contacts to Elsie, maybe I will buy the DVD this summer...

I NEED!! LOL teaching my baby runnings properly lol Ella has a nice natural running and amber is slowly getting there but would love a decent DVD

Want!!! I am aiming on teaching running contacts to Elsie, maybe I will buy the DVD this summer...

I NEED!! LOL teaching my baby runnings properly lol Ella has a nice natural running and amber is slowly getting there but would love a decent DVD

How old are your guys? I have tried once or twice to start but it wasn't successful (I was a bit useless) :/

How old are your guys? I have tried once or twice to start but it wasn't successful (I was a bit useless) :/

Ella the Lowchen is 2 1/2 and amber the Lakeland is 11mths.. I did teach my border but just couldn't get constancy.. I should find my video of that lol!! for a few months there it kicked in and he had them beautifully..