Peiradise Fund Raising Cards

Guest Ams

wings-1.jpg

Frog-1.jpg

cuddles.jpg

Confetti.jpg

Peiradise has some wonderful cards for sale to help raise some much needed money for us. They are made of a top quality high gloss D5 card and include envelopes. The inside is blank so you may write whatever you wish.

Prices are $2 each or $15 for 10. Cards are currently done in packs of 5 & 5 with one pack having the two Xmas themed photos and the other the confetti and frog images. Postage is additional.

If you would like to support Peiradise and have some wonderful cards please pm me with how many, which ones and your address.

These cards have been sponsored by Zoo Studio - Animal Art Photography and Foundations Physiotherapy (Physio for 2 legs and 4 legs).

(Troy has given permission for this to be posted in General instead of the marketplace to allow us a wider audience. Thank you Troy :worship:).

And sorry I just have to brag but the Christmas Angel was my foster boy Dweeb, now happily living on the Gold Coast and known as Roan.

Miss Christimas Cuddles and Froggy Lover is Delilah who has grown into a beautiful young lady also residing on the Gold Coast.

The Confetti Kid is Chakita!

And sorry I just have to brag but the Christmas Angel was my foster boy Dweeb, now happily living on the Gold Coast and known as Roan.

Miss Christimas Cuddles and Froggy Lover is Delilah who has grown into a beautiful young lady also residing on the Gold Coast.

Ooh clever me, P_S. They are the cards I've ordered.

Sorry everyone I went to the post office today but the queue was out the door and I didn't have time to wait. I will try the little country one tomorrow and hopefully have more luck there.

I have received mine too. Just lovely and such excellent quality. You sure are a mover and shaker, Ams!!

Do you think on the strength of having his photo on my Christmas cards, Roan's family will sign him over to me? :laugh: :laugh: I am in love.

Edited by Danny's Darling

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone, I just wanted to bump this thread. In case anyone is after Valentine's Day or other general purpose cards the two non-Christmas cards (in post one) are still available in packs or individually.

These cards will raise much needed money for Peiradise. They are made of a top quality high gloss D5 card and include envelopes. The inside is blank so you may write whatever you wish.

Prices are $2 each or $15 for 10. Cards are currently done in packs with five of each image. Postage is additional (I am still to work out the price).

If you would like to support Peiradise and have some wonderful cards please pm me (not Ams) with how many, which ones and your address. I can then provide you with bank account details.

These cards have been sponsored by Zoo Studio - Animal Art Photography and Foundations Physiotherapy (Physio for 2 legs and 4 legs).

Thank you for supporting the pei!

Edited to add - here is a link to my new FB page where I will be adding loads of gift items for sale (including these cards) to benefit the Peiradise dogs.

My link

Edited by Puppy_Sniffer