Doggy Santa

Guest Ams

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer pooch photos with traditional Santa or seaside Santa?

• Traditional in red suit
    • Seaside Santa in boardies (xmas and Peiradise themed)

Lots of small dogs of other breeds come to the park and the worst that happens is they get covered in a bit of slobber. Pei don't seem to discriminate over size when it comes to who they will drool on. Plus they are only a knee height dog so not as large as some people think. We do get a couple of mastiffs that sometimes come but they are the gentlest dogs you have ever encountered. Lots of lovin' at Peinics!

Guest donatella

Oh this sounds exciting! I love love love Mastiffs, someone will have to hold my Pom so I can have Mastiff cuddles!

We did a Xmas card photo shoot last year at our dog club and instead of the Santa which many of the dogs were scared of so didn't make for good pics we had a little mini sleigh for the small dogs to sit on with a nice xmas decoration scarf around neck. bigger dogs got to sit in front of a painted xmas backdrop or do a head through a hole photo which showed them as a reindeer pulling a sleigh full of little doggies.

Sorry we will also be up at Caboulture show all w/e and Nudgee is definately off my list of "off lead" venue's having had my small dog attacked (on lead) while moving from car to enclosure and people just let their dogs jump out of cars and go berserk without any regard for those who might have more timid dogs etc.

Hope you get a good turn up.