The World As We Know It:

Loving my Oldies

Check he hasn't consumed yours secretly beforehand :laugh:

I haven't had mine yet :( .

He probably would devour an 18kg bag of kibble if I let him. He is shut away from all the others when they eat and if they don't finish their meals (which is usual), all the bowls come up as Bunter would finish off every little scrap left over.

This strange phenomena happened to me recently - I bought a stuffed toy home specifically for the purpose of destuffing by Stussy. Stuffed toy was takenly delicately outside and left there UNTOUCHED. :eek:

Stuffed toy was left in limbo land outside (moved here are there so it didn't get sunburnt) for one whole day before it was brought back inside, beheaded and it began to snow. I really thought my dog was broken.

Oh man DD - you don't want to foster puppies then... the little buggers can be up and down in feeding habits from week to week.

If you want a dog that will ALWAYS eat ALL of it's dinner then go looking for more even if it's fit to explode... I'll lend you my Labrahoover Trouble for a while... *grin*

T.

This strange phenomena happened to me recently - I bought a stuffed toy home specifically for the purpose of destuffing by Stussy. Stuffed toy was takenly delicately outside and left there UNTOUCHED. :eek:

Stuffed toy was left in limbo land outside (moved here are there so it didn't get sunburnt) for one whole day before it was brought back inside, beheaded and it began to snow. I really thought my dog was broken.

My two work as a team to unstuff any stuffed toy - I think they are going for a world record.

There is one exception though - a stuffed dog. We've had it over a year and they just carry it around?! We think they must know it's a 'dog' haha ; P

I am currently nursing someone else's dog post-operative.

It been nearly four months and he has the strangest eating habits, he doesn't eat like any of my other dogs.

He never attacks food but always waits patiently before eating.

At night, he will often eat during the night when everyone is asleep.

I have a few theories about where his habits come from, but who am I to criticise the way someone else raises their dog/s.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: P_S.

The world has stopped unspinning. I took Bunter's breakfast out to the kitchen, mixed it up a bit and he wolfed the lot down. I think he just wanted to be with Mumma - LOL.

laugh.gif Sounds like Bunter is perfectly matched to his name. Is that coincidence or was he named after Billy Bunter?