Sammy The Anti-gardener And His Big Weekend

Katdogs

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good that he's not concerned about helicopters... we have the occasional police one looking for crims, and quite a few checking the M5 traffic... *grin*

... and we have photographic evidence that he's not fazed about lawnmowing equipment... lol!

T.

Cheeky little bugger is not phased by ANYTHING!

I put a few panels of puppy pen across doorways to keep him out of a couple of rooms. Normally dogs won't touch them because of the scrapy wire-jangly noise they make when touched. Nope, Sammy just barges through!

Cheeky little bugger is not phased by ANYTHING!

I put a few panels of puppy pen across doorways to keep him out of a couple of rooms. Normally dogs won't touch them because of the scrapy wire-jangly noise they make when touched. Nope, Sammy just barges through!

Now that takes special training lol :)

DD this is the whippersnipper photo.

Today's new lesson was the circular saw. Sammy ran to investigate the strange noise but when he was very close he went past to a quieter place. Smart boy :)

Oh thank you. Gorgeous. I didn't equate whippersnipper and mower.

Eeek, I'd run from a circular saw.

Sorry you aren't feeling well. :kissbetter::kissbetter:

He's grown a couple of inches of leg since he arrived - I know this because his belly doesn't get stuck on the edge of the clam shell anymore!

TD he's just wrestled the 'rubbish' bottle out of the house into the backyard :eek: