Home Check

keetamouse

Is there anyone in or around Wattle Grove who can do a home visit for me Saturday?

Maree

CPR

I have a friend around that area who does some rescue work I will contact her ( no promises) but she is currently handraising a litter , but always worth asking :) it is good to see people still do home checks

Edited by Squidgy

Is there anyone in or around Wattle Grove who can do a home visit for me Saturday?

Maree

CPR

I have a friend around that area who does some rescue work I will contact her ( no promises) but she is currently handraising a litter , but always worth asking :) it is good to see people still do home checks

Thanks that would be good, I am obsessed with home visits, I know of so many people who say that they are a pretty good judge of people, well, this has nothing to do with their fencing and whether the dog will be safe, I have been to so many homes where they have said that their fencing is good and they end up having pool fencing, gaps under gates, lose palings and as I only do small dogs most of them would have gone straight through it.

All the families were lovely and could offer the dog a great home, so when rescue say they are a good judge of people does not mean they have safe fencing.

I do rehome interstate and have someone in the area go and do it for me, (like in this case and just had a check done today at Batenman's Bay the lady is coming to Canberra tomorrow to meet a couple of dogs with her dog so am sure she will be taking home one of mine) and if not I get them to send me pics of their fencing, their yard in general, also pics of them and their other dog/s, I am then 100% sure that the dog I am sending them will be a match for their other dog/s, I have at least 3-4 phone conversations with them as well, yes, it is time consuming but I have NEVER had a dog returned yet so it is working and working well.

Maree

CPR

Maree

CPR

Tried to Pm you and it wouldn't go so was wondering, have you been able to ask your friend to help me with the home visit?

Maree

CPR