Dog Boarding Reviews?

luffy4688

Due to some last minute circumstances, we might need to drop Bailey for boarding for around 2 weeks in December. It's kind of last minute, so the regular boarding that we use is already full, and so is Golden Grove, the other that was recommended to me.

I've found 2 boarding kennels that still have spots left for the dates that we need.

Tea Tree Gully Boarding Kennels and Stonehouse Dogs Boarding.

I'm made an appointment to drop by each tomorrow to inspect the place. In the meantime, does anyone have any personal experience or heard anything good/bad about either?

Edited by luffy4688

Do you have small dogs Luffy? If so I would highly recommend Barossa Bed and Biscuit. They're a smaller kennel so might be booked already but worth a try. I have looked at almost every kennel in the state and personally think they're the best.

Yes I use them when I can't get family to look after them. So far I've used them 4 or 5 times. Each time I pick them up they're always playing & having a ball. They have always had their own grass run & private room.

They are also reasonably priced. They're a fair drive away from Adelaide but so worth it. I never feel guilty leaving them there.