Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

Ah bugger I ordered the large isqueak....if they are too big for justice they'll be too big for my guys

Gee, what a shame. I guess I'll have no choice now except to do another order ***runs off squealing with glee***

:rofl: They're made of a really soft rubber so they should still be able to pick them up and play with them.

Too late :rofl: order #2 is all done and dusted :rofl:

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Labradork

I went back for a third order and bought a Cool Coat, a plastic kennel drinking thingy and some iSqueaks. I bought the small iSqueaks, but maybe I should have bought the medium ones (for a Labrador)? Bummer.

Guest Labradork

I think a lab Gould swallow the small ones?

Double bummer.

:provoke: go on, do a fourth order :rofl:

What the heck, it's Christmas. I'm going back :rofl:

Guest Labradork

Double bummer.

See now when I get in trouble for my second order, I'll say 'but Labradork did 4!!!!' :rofl:

:rofl:

Double bummer.

See now when I get in trouble for my second order, I'll say 'but Labradork did 4!!!!' :rofl:

:rofl:

Oh that might work *******toddles off to see if there was anything she missed the first few times around*****

Double bummer.

Yes, definitely a choking hazard. I DO use the smalls with my 2 Labs, but sparingly, and they aren't left alone with it. It gets thrown on the spot right out of my pocket and taken from them again. Mediums are well suited to Labs (and most medium-large breeds, actually).

Guest Labradork

Double bummer.

Yes, definitely a choking hazard. I DO use the smalls with my 2 Labs, but sparingly, and they aren't left alone with it. It gets thrown on the spot right out of my pocket and taken from them again. Mediums are well suited to Labs (and most medium-large breeds, actually).

Oh that might work *******toddles off to see if there was anything she missed the first few times around*****

I keep doing that, too :olaugh.gif

Ordering separate times somehow makes me feel like I'm not spending as much money biggrin.gif

Thats what I did - 2 different orders I don't feel as guilty! It is nearly christmas after all and Eva will be 4 on the 1st December, I will need plenty of presents! :laugh: