Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

Guest Labradork

No Fair... I ordered mine Thursday night and still no email about shipping. And I didn't even buy the bloody i-Squeaks :laugh:

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that if your order gets checked with customs the tails will be removed - they don't have time to check on treatment methods etc. They even confiscate products that are imported by wholesalers here.

Does anyone know if the fur products I.e. the raccoon tug will get through customs?

Best idea if you are in doubt, just order that product seperately then if it gets held up in customs it doesn't delay the rest of your order. I have only heard of them confiscating food products in orders & have had no trouble with real fur toys from Clean Run.

I probably should have spent the last few hours studying for exams, instead of trying to decide how far I could stretch my limited student budget. At least someone will be happy! I've been meaning to buy a cuz toy for Mr Chews Everything To Pieces anyway, but they're so overpriced here. I gave into temptation and also brought a few other things. How could I resist a Kong wobbler with free shipping? It's over $50 in all the stores here! Perhaps I'd better not visit the site again for a while...

I too have been procrastinating instead of studying.

Hopefully these new toys don't go MIA like his other toys seem to have...

I would ask if anyone has any suggestions whether any of those toys in particular might last more than a week with a Stafford but that would mean I'd end up going back for a third time and buying them too :p OH will already be unimpressed I've been back for round two!

Justice isn't particularly ball driven and gets bored with normal balls pretty quickly but he goes nuts for the soft rubber and the sound the iSqueaks make.

How does it hold up chewing wise? Nova pops tennis balls in a single game of fetch

Justice isn't particularly ball driven and gets bored with normal balls pretty quickly but he goes nuts for the soft rubber and the sound the iSqueaks make.

How does it hold up chewing wise? Nova pops tennis balls in a single game of fetch

I have had some of those Fantastic Foam balls around now for over two years & they are still all in one piece even with two border collies....but they don't squeak.

Have just placed my order. Gotta love free shipping :) I'm going to give those fun foam balls a try Sheena as my girl is fetch/ball mad. Glad they don't squeak cause she doesn't like anything that does :thumbsup:

Edited by BC Crazy

Guest Labradork

This is what I ordered. I didn't realise that the Puzzler Ball was so small. I thought it was like one of those larger treat balls that they roll around on the floor...

Control Unleashed: The Puppy Program

Treat Puzzler Ball

Crackle Ball

Fantastic Foam Ball

Kong Squeeezz Ball

Kong Squeeezz Dumbbell

Kong Squeeezz Ring

Kong Squeeezz Stick

Kong Goodie Bone

2 Classic Kongs

Kong Safestix

Kong Tugga Wubba

Kong Furry Friend

This is what I ordered. I didn't realise that the Puzzler Ball was so small. I thought it was like one of those larger treat balls that they roll around on the floor...

Control Unleashed: The Puppy Program

Treat Puzzler Ball

Crackle Ball

Fantastic Foam Ball

Kong Squeeezz Ball

Kong Squeeezz Dumbbell

Kong Squeeezz Ring

Kong Squeeezz Stick

Kong Goodie Bone

2 Classic Kongs

Kong Safestix

Kong Tugga Wubba

Kong Furry Friend

Hmmmm...I was interested in that Control Unleashed Puppy Program. I don't have a puppy at the moment, but it could be interesting.

Guest Labradork

I just bought another $100+ worth of stuff... I'm going to be eating baked beans until Christmas :laugh:

Edited by Labradork

Guest Labradork

Kong Goodie Bone

Any idea how durable this is? I was thinking of getting it for my cav but he is an insane chewer and can get through anything!

How hard is he on a Classic Kong? If he can seriously damage one of them, I reckon he'd be able to get though a Goodie Bone, no problems.

My dog can trash all the kong wubbas and the red kongs. The black kong (extreme) do better. The wubba with the mesh webbing seems to be the most durable of the wubbas but it doesn't squeak anymore. I couldn't tell if any of these were on the free shipping.

Bully's dog - likes the cuz toys. And she can trash an everlast fun ball (if someone helps her by tugging on the rope through it).

There's zero point me getting squeaky toys. They only squeak for about 30 seconds.

Mostly if I'm getting the tug stuff - I take them away from my dog when she starts trying to rip them up. Though tugging on a skinnees - has to be limited because just tugging - no ripping or regripping and between us we can tear those to shreds too. They are a fave so i get them anyway.

I was a good girl and only ordered 3 things :laugh: I could have spent more but I am trying to curb my spending :)

Last free shipping they did I ordered the I-squeak that they don't play with and also I bought a achranoid toy that they don't play with :/ but they love the wubba so I have ordered those :)

Edited by kiwigirl

Kong Goodie Bone

Any idea how durable this is? I was thinking of getting it for my cav but he is an insane chewer and can get through anything!

How hard is he on a Classic Kong? If he can seriously damage one of them, I reckon he'd be able to get though a Goodie Bone, no problems.

He destroyed his puppy kong a while back and I've only just decided to get him the classic one from cleanrun, so I guess I'll see how that goes first. Thanks! :D

I was hoping they'd be selling the Extreme Kong, but fingers crossed he can't get through this one.