Luka

Frodo's mum

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Luka is awsome !!!! & the beautiful boy has grown lots... Love the pic of him peaking over the fence Frodo's mum.

He looks like such a gentle guy running around playing with an apple :laugh: funny boy.

the is a big softy that's for sure he tries so hard to be gentle with things

but those big gangly legs don't help him laugh.gif

Hes an absolute riot! I love his sense of fun! Gorgeous pics!

he is at times laugh.gif

wonderful photos! :thumbsup:

thank you

He's so beautiful but I can't believe how big he is now!!

he is big taller than me know when he stands up

he looks in through the laundry window ..I can reach to see in there laugh.gif

Oh my!! How beautiful is Luka? What a stunning boy...

Harper is 7.5 months old now - 30kg and still growing... but I think Luka may be just a touch bigger, don't you? lol!

Here she is with a couple of foster pups recently...

01-04-2013-puppies104.jpg

01-04-2013-puppies016.jpg

Nearly as pretty as Luka... *grin*

T.

Harper appears to be having a very uneven growth spurt :laugh: She looks like you've photoshopped 2 different dogs together. She'll be lovely when her front catches up to her back though. I'm not sure I've ever seen a blue brindle dane.

Harper appears to be having a very uneven growth spurt :laugh: She looks like you've photoshopped 2 different dogs together. She'll be lovely when her front catches up to her back though. I'm not sure I've ever seen a blue brindle dane.

It's the angle of the stance she was in Kirislin - the ground is slightly sloped and she was standing stretched... she really is nicely evenly proportioned... *grin*

She's also going through a naughty stage right now, but slowly realising that isn't going to get her anywhere.

T.

It's the angle of the stance she was in Kirislin - the ground is slightly sloped and she was standing stretched... she really is nicely evenly proportioned... *grin*

She's also going through a naughty stage right now, but slowly realising that isn't going to get her anywhere.

T.

I know how you feel laugh.gif

I've just enjoyed this thread from beginning to end! Such fantastic photos and stunning 'subjects' LOL..

thank you lou_x smile.gif

I'm not sure it's a standard colourbond fence

I'm about 5 2ish and can't see over unless I get up on my tippy toes laugh.gif

I'll pass the kiss and hug on as long as you do the same back to the gorgeous Harper from me smile.gif

we need some some photo's of her ..post away provoke.gif

biggrin.gif

• 4 months later...