Pet Friendly Acommodation

HazyWal

Friends of mine are looking for a dog friendly place to stay around Canberra for a few nights. They have their beloved Molly ( chiX ) travelling with them so it is essential to stay somewhere where Molly is allowed inside. Can anyone recommend somewhere?

TIA :)

Thanks for the reply Gemelo but it says nothing about being dog friendly.

It is dog friendly. I have lots of friends who stay there when the Canberra Royal is on. They've even had the hotel owner kick the people out of the pool so that the dogs can have a swim!

Thanks for the reply Gemelo but it says nothing about being dog friendly.

It is dog friendly. I have lots of friends who stay there when the Canberra Royal is on. They've even had the hotel owner kick the people out of the pool so that the dogs can have a swim!

:thumbsup: that's great! Thank you for the replies and Kiwigirl thanks for the link, lot's of nice places :)

Try http://www.grevillealodge.com/bb/ is purpose built private 2 seperate self contained rooms with shared kitchen and dinning and huge secure yard, dog pen if needed built out back, all dogs large and small totally welcome inside and owner is faboulous and will accomodate all your needs :)

I have stayed there on numerous occaisons very central, shops short walk across road, bus stop close, 20 mins to Canberra institue of sport and Canberra raiders stadium. Very quite, comfy, cosy and friendly. :thumbsup:

The Mercure (formerly Olims in Ainslie) allows pets and is fairly pet friendly. They offer 'pet packages'.

My sister has stayed there with her dog. From what I recall the pet friendly rooms have a courtyard as well.

http://www.mercureca...m.au/index.html

Very well located on Limestone Ave and a short walk to the CBD.

Edited by espinay2