RUBIS - Akita

Baby - Pug

Minor - Siberian Husky

Puppy - Border Collie

Junior - Affenpinscher - Hudson :cheer:

Inter - RUBIS

Aust Bred - BIS

Open - OES

I congratulated you on FB but you can never get too many of those :D well done :thumbsup:

BIS - Border Collie

RUBIS - Akita

Baby - Pug

Minor - Siberian Husky

Puppy - Border Collie

Junior - Affenpinscher - Hudson :cheer:

Inter - RUBIS

Aust Bred - BIS

Open - OES

I congratulated you on FB but you can never get too many of those :D well done :thumbsup:

:cheers::cheer::champagne::thumbsup: :D

Just a little brag from us at Launceston Royal...

We got BOB ACD with our lovely leased girl Crystal, Beauvest Country Crystal Blues :thumbsup: , who then went on to best Intermediate in Group :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ...

We were also awarded BOB Basenji with our lovely Vanda, Ch Wazazi Living Doll :thumbsup: ... Her son Zuka, Langarni African Bintu was awarded Baby in Show the following day at the Tasmanian Kennel Club all breeds show...

Very happy with our guys results :D ...

Just a little brag from us at Launceston Royal...

We got BOB ACD with our lovely leased girl Crystal, Beauvest Country Crystal Blues :thumbsup: , who then went on to best Intermediate in Group :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ...

We were also awarded BOB Basenji with our lovely Vanda, Ch Wazazi Living Doll :thumbsup: ... Her son Zuka, Langarni African Bintu was awarded Baby in Show the following day at the Tasmanian Kennel Club all breeds show...

Very happy with our guys results :D ...

Well Done

Thanks Sway...

I have to tell you what Mr Hudson did just in front of me, when he was in the Junior in Show lineup at the Royal... Ashley was talking to him, I think, and Hudson was looking up at him lovingly, then instantly decided he had had enough of this showing caper, and sprawled out on the grass, like a frog, giving his belly a HUGE rub, as he crawled a few paces along the grass, at the same time :D ... Ashley told him, that now is not the time to get quite THAT relaxed !!! It was soooo funny, just wished I had my camera with me !!! He successfully entertained a few people then !!!

Congrats on your wonderful wins at both shows too :thumbsup: ...