Rip Baby Boy

Eza

Hey Eza

Im sure he and At have met up and are talking about the time they 'met' and how special Kaos is :laugh:

DO NOT BLAME yourself.

im here if you need to talk

RIP Cooper, Go meet up with my boy and tell him I said hello

:rainbowbridge:

I still blame myself for Atlas, so many What ifs :( i am working on dealing with it and understanding that there is nothing i could have changed it, but its hard and it just sucks

both so young, its just not fair

Just remember as hard as it is, to treat the other dogs the same.

My worst problem was babying Kaos, i caused more issues. Now i treat her exactly the same (but with more inside time) she has adjusted fine.

Thanks everyone.

Teebs, Anna was mainly an inside dog now anyway, Ive just been inviting Lilly in more so she isnt outside on her own (she use to stay outside even when he came in, her own choice).

Hubby called the vets today, Id decided how to keep him. He will be cremated and sent home in a wooden box.

I feel a little rushed in my emotions, I know how he died so dont feel any blame, seeing his things make me cry but with the emotion of everything else happening in my life I dont want him to be forgotten or pushed aside.

I can't believe it's nearly been a week. The girls have given up looking for him :( Anna pines a bit at night.

Last night was hard for some reason, both hubby and I ended up in tears talking about him.

Wish my baby boy would come back :(