Does Anyone Feed K9 Natural?

mish13

As the title says does anyone use K9 Natural, if you are happy with it what changes have you seen in the dog?

I have five dogs and am looking into changing to this product depending on how much it costs, would love to hear from others that use it.

I was given some to trial, far to cost prohibitive for me. I didn't use it for long enough to judge it. The dogs ate it willingly is all I can say.

There was a thread about the product quite a while back I am sure, in Health I think.

Thanks Chrisovar, that is my concern that it is going to be to costly to feed my five dogs on this product. I will go back and do a search and see if I can find the old thread on this product.

DiscoDobe it was an agility person that has put me onto it, she has said it improves coat and health. I have ordered my fist five kilo box so I will wok out the cost to feed around 130 kilos of dogs on this product.

I feed it frozen and have done for 5 or so years. 20kg (plus bones and my youngest dog is on orijin as well) lasts one young BC one senior BC and one young Brittany for 4 weeks. I could not afford to feed the freeze dried version :) Frozen costs me $40 per dog per month.

You New Zealanders are very lucky! AFAIK the frozen version isn't available in Australia. Only the freeze dried lamb. My dogs love it and do really well on it but I don't feed it much any more because it can be tricky to get, it is expensive and i'm feeding mostly something else atm. I always have some on hand though because they love it.