Very Itchy Pregnant Bitch

Pockets

My Bitch is 5.5 weeks in whelp and starting to get on the larger side (expecting at least 9 puppies)

She has been very very itchy all over and especially on her back and sides :( to the point where she has chewed in one spot and caused slight rupturing on the skin (not broken but sort of close too)

Is it fair to assume she may be itchy because her skin is stretching expecting a larger litter?

She does not suffer from allergies, does not have fleas, vet originally thought a possible skin infection and to be safe she is on antibiotics. She had also been bathed in Malaseb (Wednesday night)

I really want to help her stop itching :( it must be so annoying for her :(

Any ideas?

Her previous litter she was only expecting 4 pups so wasn't large, now she is expecting quite a few more she is getting quite a lot bigger

Maybe a try with Erny's treatment wouldn't hurt? I used it on my girl, just itchy, no skin broken and it seemed to soothe the skin and easy the itches. The tea can be bought at a Health Food place. Calendula Tea .... brew it, let it cool and then wet up the skin with it and let it dry on. That will help the skin clear.