Great Dane Seeking A Home

Hey Guys,

We currently have a Great Dane named Blue who has been looking for a home for quite some time now.

He has been kindly listed with Great Dane Rescue and we have had a few enquiries but no one has been right for him yet.

He is a beautiful boy, only 2 years old.

Blue is very cheeky and can play a little enthusiastically.

We are recommending a family with no young children and no other dogs as he can be a little dominant.

He craves human attention, so someone who is home a lot is a must.

I will post a picture of him here, but there is one on his adoption profile.

If you know of anyone looking for a Great Dane and has the time, room & love to give please get them to contact us via his adoption link below.

Many thanks in advance :)

Blue's Adoption Link!

Thanks for that! I have a colleague who has been looking for a Dane for months, he's an experienced Dane owner. I've sent him Blue's details.

Hey Guys,

We currently have a Great Dane named Blue who has been looking for a home for quite some time now.

He has been kindly listed with Great Dane Rescue and we have had a few enquiries but no one has been right for him yet.

We are recommending a family with no young children and no other dogs as he can be a little dominant.

If you know of anyone looking for a Great Dane and has the time, room & love to give please get them to contact us via his adoption link below.

Blue's Adoption Link!

Thanks for that! I have a colleague who has been looking for a Dane for months, he's an experienced Dane owner. I've sent him Blue's details.

Hey Guys,

Blue's Adoption Link!

Awesome! We look forward to hearing from him :)

• 2 weeks later...