Somewhere Nice To Stay On Mornington Peninsula

Zug Zug

I am heading across to Victoria shortly for some training sessions which will happen over a couple of days at KCC Park.

I am looking for somewhere nice to stay, that would be within (say) 30-40 mins from KCC Park, but is also nice and gives me options for things to do and see for the rest of the time I am there.

I will have my dog with me (obviously) so it needs to be dog friendly and I'm hoping to be near a beach and some nice shops/cafes etc.

Is anyone able to give me a recommendation? There are lots of places on the web but I don't know the area at all so I'm really not sure what I should be looking for.

Can pay between 100-200 a night. It will be a Friday and Saturday night in October. I am happy with a cabin in a caravan park if it is a fantastic waterfront kind of location. Other than that, perhaps a b&b or farmstay?

Thanks in advance anyone!

I live at Hastings,about 25mins from KCC Park.

I own a 2 bedroom Cabin in a caravan park right opposite the Westernport Marina,Hastings.

The name of the Caravan park is Marina View Van Village. it is a dog-friendly park provided you have your own place(eg trailer,caravan,tent) that your dog can stay in as dogs are not permitted in the "tourist" cabins. Years ago they were allowed but not any more because of health regulations.

There is also Discovery Park Carrum Downs(used to be Kingston Lodge Caravan Park) they are about 10mins from KCC Park and they are dog-friendly.

Also Fourth Furlong in Cranbourne.

If I can help anymore please PM me