Rescues Helping Rescues

I've made a facebook page for rescues to be able to help each other with things like transport, foster care, checking dogs in pounds, sharing posts, passing on donated items, etc. It's open to ethical rescues, foster carers, pound staff, volunteers, the general public and pretty much anyone who would like to get on board with giving rescues a hand and rescues who like the idea of helping and supporting each other :)

It's basically just an extension of how my own and a few other rescues have been operating anyway, it just keeps everything in one place so everyone's on board at the same time with offers, requests, questions or any support needed.

Feel free to share the page with anyone you think might benefit.

https://www.facebook.com/Rescueshelpingrescuesaustralia

Guest donatella

I shared the Raffi photo progress with my Pom group in FB and the response is unbelieve, everyone is so very astounded for what you've done with this boy.

And to think the first vet wanted to PTS!

:heart:

Cheers guys... Thanks for the awesome support, I hope you'll like and share the page and help spread the word :) Seems that a few people have wanting something like this for a while ... someone just had to get it started :)

I shared the Raffi photo progress with my Pom group in FB and the response is unbelieve, everyone is so very astounded for what you've done with this boy.

And to think the first vet wanted to PTS!

:heart:

He's a pretty amazing little guy Donatella :D Thanks for sharing his journey, he's such a favourite with so many :heart: