Toowoomba - Knowledgeable In Home Dog Sitter

Jetpoint GSP

Ok so OH and I wouldn't mind going away for a night here and there on the odd weekend. I absolutely will not Kennel my girls, I won't even have them in another breeder's kennels, they need their space and room to run and play all day. I know they are safe here in our yard. We are looking for a knowledgeable dog person to look after my 2 girls just overnight on the odd occaision. The hard part is that most dog people have their own dogs and I don't want other dogs here. I need a really good reliable person who we would like to meet beforehand and have meet the girls on a few occasions too.

Basically we're looking for any recommendations for experienced and knowledgeable dog people that we could contact to meet and see if they might be able to come and mind the dogs if we needed to go away. So if anyone knows anyone I would love to hear from you!

Teebs - absolutely not. GSPs are people dogs and require large amounts of exercise more than once daily. They can't just be left home alone and they don't cope with kennels fir the same reasons. They ate high drive and high maintenance but are worth it in every way! The girls come first so if they don't have a sitter one of us must stay home.

Woof and Hoof that would be great!