Dog Car Seat

MavericksMission

We ordered Willow a car seat for the car so that she could see out of the window and still be safely restrained.

It arrived today and I think it's pretty cool and she seems to like it too! :laugh:

Haven't used it in the car yet, but basically it gets secured in place by the seat belt and it has an attachment to her harness to keep her safely restrained too.

Never thought I would be one of the people to buy their pooch a car seat but how could I resist her sweet little face! :laugh:

8008650387_ff919a81b1_z.jpg

if you go to ebay and type in 'dog car booster seat' then click the drop-down box (that is at the top RHS of the 1st listing) to ' price+postage: lowest first' you will find around 19 results with one at AU $29.99 Free Postage.

We ordered Willow a car seat for the car so that she could see out of the window and still be safely restrained.

Gosh, thank you, but I'm pretty good at sitting in the car and being a good girl now :D

:laugh:

Where's it from? I need to invest in something like that for my girls

Sure beats the high density foam I used for Sarah to start with when she was so carsick.

Where did it come from? :)

It's handmade from www.icanseedogcarseat.com (can't figure out how to post actual link on my phone :o)

They are a little pricey but they are really well made!

I have a similar seat and find it great for my Maltese. She used to get very car sick and still is very anxious riding in the car but her car seat makes her the most relaxed.

I bought mine from pet edge in the USA :) my parents brought it back for me after I got it shipped to my grandparents in the usa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD