One Of My Images Is In An Exhibition

tlc

Thanks, I'm a little bit excited especially after one of my work mates said she seen the exhibition on the news! And they showed my print! (did anyone else see it? ) not sure if I'll be allowed to take pics in the gallery but If I can I will pop one in here.

It's a great pic. It seems to tell a story, and inspire thinking about what happened to the people who lived there once - how things have changed. And I love the sky and cloud patterns and light and shade and highlights in it too.

I always find it fascinating - how one decides what a great picture is - or great art or a great book. And when you see it - it's obvious. But try explaining why - and I mostly fail.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, we are home now and it was awesome to see all the images in the gallery, they only selected around 300 photos to be exhibited out of just over 600. So I was chuffed mine was one of them. They also made a book which I bought of course! :laugh: From what I can tell just by a quick look it has all the pics in it. There was some lovely images, My OH was annoyed mine didn't win the catagory it was in as he said it was the best! :rofl: I thought that was sweet!! I'll pop some pics up shortly.