I Sometimes Wonder Why People Do What They Do..

mumof4girls

I was driving along a busy road and this guy was playing with his gorgeous dog.. As I got closer I thought is he doing what I think he's doing.... Yep , he was throwing a ball right beside a busy road and guess what, the ball bounced on the road. The guy starts calling his dog back, of course its a ball game and he is getting his ball so no he didn't stop .. My heart stopped :-( I don't know how the car infront of me missed him, it would of been so close.. I just can't fathem why anyone would throw a ball beside a busy road...

Edited by mumof4girls

I saw a very similar scenario a couple of days ago - a busy road with a very wide grassy central divide and a walking path close to one edge, girl on the path walking one dog on leash and throwing a ball for a second, off-leash dog. There's a huge park just up the road where that game could be played away from traffic. At the very least she could have directed the ball into the centre of the divide, away from the traffic, but no she was throwing it along the path so the dog was constantly near the road. All it would take for an accident to occur is one misthrow, say, if the on-leash dog were to be startled by something and pull at an unfortunate moment or something similar.