Food Dispensing Toys

Esky the husky

The only toys Miss Esky plays regularly are ones that give out food.

At the moment we have Kongs and a Kong Wobbler.

Looking at other options, is the bob a lot the same as the wobbler.

I want to have a few different toys around so they can be rotated and getting food each day will be a different challenge.

What toys would you all suggest?

Not sure about the bob a lot, but my beast has a wobbler, a Nina ottoSson pyramid, a couple of genius kongs (mike and Leo), an everlasting treat ball, a magic mushroom and a blue hollow 'stick' that I can't remember the name of of!

Reggie's favorites are the magic mushroom (which you can adjust the difficulty on) the genius kongs and the wobbler/ pyramid.

I would definitely like to try a bob a lot and the 'buster cube' looks good too...... Not that he has enough treat toys :o

All have their own pros and cons, but one 'pro' I have found very useful is if the toy is easy to fill/clean. Eg the wobbler and magic mushroom completely un screw, unlike the pyramid and others that you can spend AGES poking kibbles through the little hole/s!

Guest lavendergirl

We have Kongs, treat balls, puzzles etc. but the favourite is a plastic milk container with holes cut out :laugh:

My girl would im sure end up eating plastic of the milk container....

Im thinking about getting one of those new JW treat balls the crackle ones, has anyone got one of those? My girl loves her wobbler but im thinking i need to mix it up a bit, a few different treat toys.

Kong Wobbler and the Bob-a-lot are basically teh same thing.

Food dispensers are a favourite in my house too!!! We have... Kongs, Bob-a-lot, random treat ball, Tug-a-Jug, a puzzle toy (shape of a pawprint and they have to slide coverings to get to the food) and of course plastic bottles and cardboard tubes (and I block the ends with a little bit of newspaper). oh and an everlasting trat thing (but I find mine get bored with licking the treat)

Edited by Pretty Miss Emma