I'm Finally Getting The Hang Of It.

tlc

I think I am finally getting the hang of my 7D, I was really happy with the shots I took today, I know I've still got a way to go but at least these were reasonably in focus. These are the first ones I have taken of the dogs running that I have been happy with. I also had a much higher keeper rate of all the pics I took.

file-175.jpg

file-174.jpg

file-170.jpg

file-169.jpg

file-168.jpg

file-167.jpg

file-166.jpg

file-165.jpg

file-158.jpg

Edited by tlc

Kirislin, I should give that a try, I had heaps from yesterday, I used AIServo and it worked a treat, first proper go I've had at it. Also much easier when my OH comes with me as I've mentioned before with Velcro dogs and all. :laugh:

Thanks Jo, I really feel I have. Having the 7D has really turned me back into a beginner, there's been a few times when I've nearly given up and said I want my D80 back :laugh: It was just so much easier. But I'm on the right track now.

Awww pers, thats so cute, I didn't even notice you certainly have an eye for detail. :laugh:

Jo you are so right, Kirislin give me the heads up and I knew it would be a bit of a learning curve and that it has been, so after just over 2 months and 10 thousand photos (yes 10 thousand. :laugh:) I start to feel more confident!

• 2 weeks later...