Plush Puppy

Guest donatella

Guest donatella

I went to bump an old topic but they were all over 365 days old and it wouldn't let me reply BUT I just placed my first Plush Puppy order. I bought the volumising shampoo and reviva coat mousse.

Can't wait to try it.

Who else uses and loves Plush Puppy? I've heard really great things. I was taking Lucy to the groomers but at $55 a month just for bath and blowdry, I may as well do it at home when the products cost me less then that and will last me months

I'm another who tends to use different things on different dogs and I have to say that I'm not overly fond of the heavy perfume of the Plush Puppy products as a rule. I also mix things up a bit and find that if I use the same products (shampoos and conditioners) for a long time, they don't seem to work as well so every couple of months I do a major Clarifying Shampoo bath to get excess "whatever" out of the coat so that I can start again.

That said I use the Revivacoat in a spray bottle with water for help keeping sun damage at bay and like Tassie, just for quick brushes between baths on the hairy dog. I have also found the Protein Conditioner to be very good and depending upon the coat I will do a final rinse with a small amount of Seabreeze Oil.

Different people like different stuff and different stuff suits different dogs :laugh: - but that said, I like PP revivacoat diluted as per bottle for a detangling, general grooming spray for my BCs.

I was going to try that Tassie, you must find it works well? have to give it a go as I have tried many grooming sprays & haven't found one that I am wrapped with as yet :)

Seems to work well on my two, BC Crazy - My mentor put me on to it. Put it in a spray bottle, light spray on the bits you're going to groom at a time - brush it in against the lie of the coat, and then comb with rolling tooth comb or collie comb or undercoat rake. Helps the comb to go throuigh without pulling. And I actually like the smell of the Revivacoat.

I just got reminded that I have 17 different bottles of shampoo in my bathroom cupboard....for 2 dogs (a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and an American Cocker).... :o

You aint Robinson Crusoe in that department. :rofl: :rofl: Maybe we should all go and have a count up. :laugh:

I only have a short coated breed (dalmatian) so I can't go crazy at PP (my OH breathes a sigh of relief) but I did buy some Pixie Dust. I'll never use it in the ring, but it's a nice "fun" product to have, she sparkles =]

Reading through their articles in my Dog News almost makes me want a coated breed to have fun with!

And Im also guilty of having too many shampoos for one dog. I have about 10 and have yet to finish the first ever bottle I bought (although that's only just over a year ago)

I find products I like faster than I use the last 1 I bought. I can think of about 5 bottles of shampoo in various states of use at the moment and I am sure there are more. And tonight I ordered yet another 1. I really like the Kelco stuff at the moment and want some Filthy Animal shampoo :) Notice I say want not need.... LOL

I do still have and use the Plush Puppy whitening shampoo and also the wonder wash. I havent tried the reviva coat. Royal starts on Friday - might have to check that out at the Plush Puppy stand :)