Prodigal Son Comes Home.....

ellz

This week saw the arrival home of one of my homebred champion boys who had been living with a co-owner on the mainland for a couple of years. Due to work and family constraints she was unable to manage a coated breed so she asked if she could send Mr Rimes home and I agreed without hesitation.

He arrived late on Tuesday night and has walked in and it is as if he never left. His housemate, my Staffordshire Bull Terrier was only a young puppy when Mr Rimes left home but they are getting on famously.

I'm so thrilled with my sweet natured, happy, affectionate little boy. A few months of coat rehab and I'm hoping to have him back in the show ring!

Some of you may remember him as my 2010 show hopeful, but for those who don't know him....proudly introducing Mr Rimes, aka Ch Ellz Cant Fight The Moonlight.

post-864-0-50695100-1345853078_thumb.jpg

I'm thrilled to have him back Crazy Daisy! I've had a pretty yucky time recently and this boy has filled a big void.

He was from a litter of three boys who were my "Moon" litter. Dad's name is Jaymeric Shoot Forthmoon (Mum is Millcreek Elmst Alliance). His buff brother Errol is Ellz Dancin In The Moonlight, his other black brother Harry is Ellz Dark Side Of The Moon. My sons and I were sitting down to dinner bouncing names off each other and one of my favourite "chick flicks" popped into my head....Coyote Ugly...and shortly after that followed the song Can't Fight The Moonlight. Call name was easy, you can't call a boy Leeanne so it was a quick step to MR Rimes! :laugh:

He and Roger (the Stafford) sleep on my bed at night. Mr Rimes gives the most amazing smooches. He's sweet but not a pushover. Poor Woger thinks he's just beeeee-yoooot-iful!! :o

He and Roger (the Stafford) sleep on my bed at night.

:laugh: I just read that and thought "who on earth is Roger??" :laugh: Then it clicked! :o

Mr Rimes is gorgeous! Can't wait to meet him :D

Hahahaha....Roger is numbnuts "normal" name...it's just that he acts "normal" so rarely that it isn't used a lot. UNLESS he's been weally, WEALLY bad and then it is like a "trouble" name.......

HA HA HA, love that pic, but it seems to me that Woger has the look on his face, saying "I am top dog". :rofl:

If you had only seen the lead up to the photo and the antics after it....it was lust....pure lust. Quite tragic really but I am now becoming more and more aware of where Woger's sexual proclivities lie...:laugh: