Dog Sitter

Sandra777

I'm currently doing my first stint as a house and dog sitter for a breeder interstate and I'm loving every minute of it! It's like having an holiday with lots of furry friends!

Sandra as I normally live in Brissie I'd offer to do the same for you but my sister is going away at that time so I need to be home for our fur kids. Hope you sort something out that you are comfortable with.

Alternately, I get lots of emails through uni to all of the vet students for house and pet sitters - you could try that if you don't find anything else... we're definitely animal friendly so that's a bonus!

Good thought - we're not far from the Gatton campus :-) Can you tell me how to contact the right people?

I'm currently doing my first stint as a house and dog sitter for a breeder interstate and I'm loving every minute of it! It's like having an holiday with lots of furry friends!

Sandra as I normally live in Brissie I'd offer to do the same for you but my sister is going away at that time so I need to be home for our fur kids. Hope you sort something out that you are comfortable with.

Might look you up for next time! (There is always a next time :D )