Boarding Kennel Recommendations

Paula89

Apologies if this has been asked before, I searched and couldn't find anything.

Can anybody recommend a good boarding kennel on Brisbane's southside? We will be going away for a week in a bit over a month and this will be the first time we've gone away without our boy, so I know nothing about kennels or what to look for. Can anyone tell me what I should be looking for to know if a kennel is any good? Any advice is greatly appreciated, I'm nervous about leaving Kody behind and I want to find the best possible care for him.

Alidas pet Resort 55462275.

Plenty of people I know use her and are very happy with the service that she provides.

As a person she is very passionate about dogs and never hesitates to help out her local shelter when asked.

Edited by spyda62

Guest lavendergirl

I am still looking :laugh: Did inspect Alidas though and thought she was quite dog savvy so would probably use her. I look for separation according to size, structured exercise times and decent exercise areas. Also somewhere that caters to individual dogs according to needs and allows single kennel accommodation if required. Make sure that someone actually lives on the premises and does regular inspections - I am sure there is more but can't think of anything else at the moment :)