Camera Paradise

Cat

Just wondered if anyone has bought anything from Camera Paradise before. Cameraparadise.com It seems very cheap

If not, where do you normally get your lenses from?

Edited by Cat

I've never heard of them. Try CameraPro if you want an Australian warranty and DWI or eGlobal if you want a grey import, which is usually a lot cheaper because you don't have an Australian warranty and if something happens to it you will need to send it back to its place of origin (usually Hong Kong) for servicing under that country's warranty provisions.

I haven't heard of them either, I noticed theo there day on one of those sites, either dwi or eglobal they actually have fix it people in OZ so if your lens camera or what ever you buy goings bung you can sent it to somewhere in Australia to get it fixed. I hope I've got that right and didn't dream it! :laugh:

Thanks for that. DWI And eGlobal seems to have some good deals. Unfortunately CameraPro didn't have what I was after.

icon_smile_mad.gif I am so cranky I got a lens last year from Camera House and it was over $400 and they have it for $160. Other places have been in the $200s.

Edited by Cat