Cargo Barrier

tlc

ST, that one looks a bit sturdier, I have to get something else now as quicksales deposited the money back into our paypal account and quicksales wont respond to any of my emails, so there is something really strange going on there. :confused:

Ive got one of theses cheap ones but it won't reach all the way to the floor behind the front seats. I also have a full proper cargo barrier from my old wagon which would fit but I wanted something easier to take out in case I need to have people in the back, so I didn't want it as a permanent arrangement. The one in my first link goes to the floor and the roof but looks like it only kind of quarter as big as the full ones. I assume they go in like the cheap ones, easy to put in and out.

The other one you have would fit, with the seats folded down though, as the bottom of it would sit on the back of the folded seat and would then reach up to the roof!

Yea I thought that too, but as it is one that you make higher or lower with the tensioned poles it wont work as soon as you hit a bump they come lose as the seat is not hard. Does that makes sense?

Tlc, this is the walkyguard. You could have one in the usual position but up a tad higher to fit the other one up side down so it blocks off between the front seats. It is an expensive option but easily removable and you could use it for the back too.

Had a brain wave today when I came home from work, decided if we got longer legs for the original one we had we could extend it all the way to the floor, so off we went to bunnings and got a SS pole the same size but longer as the legs, tomorrow we try it, fingers crossed it will work.

the finished product

208b35bc.jpg

But we realized there was a hole big enough for them to get through so we put another bit of mesh kind of stuff up.

b19a6ec4.jpg

They seem to like the new arrangement.

99c96188.jpg