Survey For College Assignment (now With Survey Functioning)

bb_student

Guest donatella

done and happy to give you my age and marital status to do with as you please :D

Same - and if you find someone else who does the survey with similar stats, I'll even pass on my email address and you can run a matchmaking service on the side ;)

LOL. actually you should add a box for tall, dark and handsome and should any males tick that box feel free to send them my way :laugh:

Hi bb student,

Just from feedback from me as this is an area I am very passionate about. I am currently undertaking a 12month B Animal Science Honours project assessing cat euthanasia rates in rural NSW pounds and shelters, looking at how shelter policies affect the rates.

-How do u as a design student get assessed through this? Seems way off topic lol

-Have you got ethics approval? I had to apply for human ethics for any questioning I did, they are very detailed forms and for any survey type research are necessary. It would have covered the age, marital status questions, etc.

-Are you familiar with statistics? How will you be analysing this?

-Who is your target audience? R you posting elsewhere? Results may be skewed as results are obtained from dog loving ppl aka DOL.

-Have you done any research into this area? I.E. scientific journal articles, there is lots of research out there on this area. Some survey type ones in particular.

I did the survey, however, I struggle to see any results coming from it maybe due to you studying something completely different to scientific research.

Maybe as a design student your skills could be better utlised creatively through education, posters, movies, adds, etc.

We have had several design or arts student undertaken projects for our rescue; animation, documentaries, photography, etc.

I dont mean to offend here at all! Just some of my feedback which may be able to help you :)