Whippet Racing

Kirislin

I went to the whippet races at Tooradin yesterday. Oh how I wish I still had whippets young enough to race. I sure wish I had a camera back when I was racing my girls. Anyway, I've started a new facebook page to put my doggy action type photos on. Not much on there as yet but have a look to see yesterdays. I'm still editing and adding to it. They look best when viewed full screen.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.445566462144817.107829.445251875509609&type=1

Great shots as usual Kirislin :thumbsup: Love 13 & 14 eyes on the lure...27 is my favourite, brilliant!

thanks for looking, you're welcome to "like" the page and/or individual photos. I've still got lots more albums to add.

• 2 weeks later...

I went again last Sunday. I've put the photos on "Dogs of Phwoar"

I have to admit, the colour's off on a few I'll get around to fixing it at some stage but right now my eyes are too fuzzy. You still get the idea. They look good when viewed full screen.

LOL we went to earth dogging the other day and the had the jack russel racing.. Watched that and thought what fun wish I had a JRT.. Funny enough though they let Amber the Lakie race, she had a blast!! She had to wear the little muzzle like the jacks but she had just as much fun as the rest of them and everyone had a good laugh at the ring in LOL