Plastic Fantastic

huga

Are they exactly the same and just a different colour? Look forward to photos from them, they look like fun!

OT, was photo finish on last week? I taped it but then couldn't find it and realized maybe it wasn't on?

Woo hoo! Camera is here :D I whipped through a cheapy roll of film today and had it developed because I was desperate to see the result :o

It is tough, letting go of all that control :laugh: But I imagine I will learn so much more about thinking before I shoot. Digital makes me lazy. I absolutely must shoot in bright sunlight, which is good, because I don't shoot that way with my normal camera. Looking forward to trying some stuff with flash too :)

7702948932_d6beb64474_z.jpg

7702949256_6eb4cfa95a_z.jpg

7702949570_d2fd1efe07_z.jpg

7702949976_ce10003f75_z.jpg

It is super cute!

I think it's totally misleading that they have those uw shots on their site without a clear statement that you have to have the housing - at least they need a clear LINK to the housing. I'd never assume a camera could do water stuff unless it specifically said it could, but having those shots with no other info is very confusing.

Oh and how I wish I didn't have to shoot in bright, scorching, harsh sunlight 99% of the time - I'm so jealous!!!

Snook they look great, I had a little play with the preset on my G1X and the fisheye effect is nothing like these, and no rounded effect on the outside.

Huga, I don't reckon yours looked blurry more like grainy/noisey?? are they the same camera, I know Snooks is a different colour but are they the same camera?

Yes, it really does make you think so much more than digital, doesn't it?

I think for me, I needed to work in really bright light, instead of the fading afternoon light. They may have lost something in the scan too. I'll get them straight onto CD next time.

What film did you use?

Mine was just Kodak Gold 400 that I already had here. I have expired AGFA 100 in there now, so am really conscious of having enough light. I have used it with the flash a few times, interested to see how that looks.