Event For Brisbane Dolers Saturday 4/8

Little Gifts is a hobby I have developed to raise funds for animal rescue.

The first major fundraising event for Little Gifts is taking place on Saturday 4 August, 2pm to 4pm at 3 Parkhurst Place, Kuraby. All monies raised at this event will be donated to Peiradise –Shar Pei Rescue Queensland’s large vet bill.

The majority of items available at the event are original designs handmade by myself. Prices are as follows:

Necklaces - $15

Bracelets, bookmarks, Pandora style keychains and embroidered jewellery rolls - $10

Earrings and silk jewellery pouches - $5

Loose Pandora style beads - $2

There will also be lucky door prizes and snacks available at the event. All purchases will come in either a brocade silk gift bag or chiffon gift bag (for smaller items).

All animal lovers welcome (but please leave your pets at home)!

Please note this is a CASH ONLY event.

**I will include a couple of photos below but more photos are available on my Facebook page

post-33739-0-65062300-1343099100_thumb.jpg

Edited by Puppy_Sniffer

Melinda after the event I will put up what doesn't sell in the Commercial Marketplace thread. Prices will be the same. If I find anything in particular is really popular at the party I will make more but of course they wont be exact copies as I just put the items together as I feel at the time. I will continue to raise funds for Peiradise but also have some specific items to raise funds for MDBA Pacers.

I am a terrible photographer but I went back and looked at FB and it said the album doesn't exist! Poop! I logged on and it was there and it is marked as 'public' so I'm not sure what else to do. Anyway any items leftover will be photographed again and posted up.

Alyson

You've got some really nice stuff there PS, great job! And I can't believe that you have that many busts & display racks, where on earth did you get them all from?!?! :laugh:

ETA - BTW, this is the correct link for the FB page Little Gifts

Edited by MrsD

I got all my display stuff from a lady who used to sell at markets and bridal shows. She lives close by so I've been scrummaging at her house numerous times! Her prices were also very reasonable so I was very lucky. And when I'm finished I'll on-sell them cheaply to someone else!

Mrs D I couldn't get your link to work either. WTH? I wonder if it is because I have them linked to an invite only event on there?

I got all my display stuff from a lady who used to sell at markets and bridal shows. She lives close by so I've been scrummaging at her house numerous times! Her prices were also very reasonable so I was very lucky. And when I'm finished I'll on-sell them cheaply to someone else!

Mrs D I couldn't get your link to work either. WTH? I wonder if it is because I have them linked to an invite only event on there?

I had no trouble linking from MrsDs link, I have shared on FB too.

• 2 weeks later...