Help With Program

tlc

Hi Guys, I was hoping someone could steer me in the right direction, I am wanting to do some photos where you have the photo on one said and the other side a colour that you can do text on. I'm just not sure what program to use or if there is a user friendly one i can download. Ive got a mac, but I thought there might have been a net based program I could use.

Hoping someone has some ideas for me.

Ill see if I can find an example so you know what I mean.

No No just one photo, so in the photo the photo might be on the right and the other half of the photo is just a plain colour. Im trying to find an example, actually I think Ruth uses them in on her Facebook page, Ill have a look and see if I can find one.

Ok thanks, Ill give it a go, Ruth said she uses Adobe InDesign, I think that might be another part of PS? Just checking it out now, might be a whole other program.

I have picasa and I used to do them in that but for some silly reason now when I go to do a collage the photos automatically fill the page. I love picasa and it used to be easy but for some reason it doesn't like me lately!