Meet Mr Stompy

Frodo's mum

Squeee too cute!!

I miss having coloured lambies, but we only have white dorpers now. Mind you, we've just had our first two lambs born and they are both 3/4 ginger so the whole white dorper thing is going really well for us *insert Mr Rolly eyes* :laugh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squeee too cute!!

I miss having coloured lambies, but we only have white dorpers now. Mind you, we've just had our first two lambs born and they are both 3/4 ginger so the whole white dorper thing is going really well for us *insert Mr Rolly eyes* :laugh:

ooooh ginger laugh.gif

laugh.gif I missed the real good boingies he was either to close or in the shade

it's funny because I asked OH if he would help me get some photo's as Mr Stompy won't go far from me

he held him and I said noooo I want him going boing boing rofl1.gif is boing a word laugh.gif

Maybe a stray Jersey bull got in with our sheep?

post-3516-0-08541700-1343537883_thumb.jpg

I think I prefer the black though! Mr Stompy is far too cute for his own good!!

it's strange how he/she doesn't seem to have wool but long hair like a goat

Mr Stompy has a patch on his leg that looks like it belongs on a calf laugh.gif

I love the colour though

Boing is TOTALLY a word when it comes to lambs! :laugh:

I love watching lambs boing - the whole pogo stick bouncing - always makes me laugh :D

That one that I posted a photo of is a boy - he's only 2 days old in that photo, so he's a big bugger! That's his mum behind him, still looking pregnant even after lambing that great lump :laugh: We also have a girl now, she's almost identical, just a bit lighter ginger. The two of them discovered each other yesterday, so now they're starting to play :love: Oh, and that boy has discovered that he can jump up onto his mothers back, and he just stands there, even while she walks around :eek: :laugh:

The hair is pretty normal :) Most of ours are more hair than wool, all the better for shedding :D

Boing is TOTALLY a word when it comes to lambs! :laugh:

I love watching lambs boing - the whole pogo stick bouncing - always makes me laugh :D

That one that I posted a photo of is a boy - he's only 2 days old in that photo, so he's a big bugger! That's his mum behind him, still looking pregnant even after lambing that great lump :laugh: We also have a girl now, she's almost identical, just a bit lighter ginger. The two of them discovered each other yesterday, so now they're starting to play :love: Oh, and that boy has discovered that he can jump up onto his mothers back, and he just stands there, even while she walks around :eek: :laugh:

The hair is pretty normal :) Most of ours are more hair than wool, all the better for shedding :D

eek1.gif he is big you will have to call him Mr Thumper laugh.gif

Ooooo you got double decker lambies too, but you got them on film!! :thumbsup:

The hair doesn't start to show up until you cross into the dorper a few times - our guys are full dorper, so they should be primarily hair :)

Mr Thumper! :laugh: At the moment his name is "Roast", cause that's what he's destined to be in a few months :o

• 4 weeks later...