Canons New Pancake Lens

Kirislin

• 3 weeks later...

I have a chance to pick this up for a good price so I might just do it. I really shouldn't be throwing out more cash for more gear but...

Edited by kja

• 2 weeks later...

Well I couldn't help myself, I had to order one of these and it came today, talk about shorty 40! :laugh:

It came just before work so I took a few quick snaps then had another play inside after work as it was dark when I got home. cant wait to be able to take it out and have a proper play.

file-54.jpg

file-55.jpg

file-56.jpg

This next one is the same photo, the first one is the whole shot and the second one is 100% crop and you can see me in Tully eye.

file-58.jpg

100% crop

file-57.jpg

file-59.jpg

file-60.jpg

file-61.jpg

It does look so cute on the camera, it's tiny, I took a shot of it with my iPhone, I'll post it tomorrow. It's probly something I didn't need but being so cheap and well how could I say no. :laugh: HERE is a comparison to other Primes.

:laugh: sorry!

It was $189 at DWI, plus I paid the $10 for 1-3 day delivery. So $199 all up. eglobal is cheaper but their postage is expensive making them around the same price.

I've read a couple of bad reviews about DWI but this is the second lens I've got from them and all good so far.

:laugh: sorry!

It was $189 at DWI, plus I paid the $10 for 1-3 day delivery. So $199 all up. eglobal is cheaper but their postage is expensive making them around the same price.

I've read a couple of bad reviews about DWI but this is the second lens I've got from them and all good so far.

I wondered about that. Now, if someone else in Victoria wanted to buy the same lens, I wonder if 2 of us got together and bought it from eglobal so saved on postage. It would need to be 2 people who see each other occasionally. Meagan, are you reading this?