Attention Victorian Whippeteers!

Kirislin

No it definaltey doesn't, I understand about pack dynamics I have four remember! :laugh: Not whippets but dogs just the same.

I liked the Facebook page, I enjoy your photos and your dogs are lovely.

Thanks, we've got alot of interest and new members because of the photos. People love to see their own dog in action. It's such a change from the way they are at home. A bit of Jekyll and Hyde happening.

Yep, we've had lots of wanna be whippets running, from Pharoah hounds to Golden Retrievers to 3 legged Kelpies (at our last meet) there's pics of her in album 2, to iggies, JRTs, you name it, they've run here. We are primarily a whippet racing club, but sometimes whippet owners have another breed as well, or they invite their friends along who might have another breed. Evolvings fluffy dogs ran, I cant remember the breed. (Old timers disease)

this is Peanut a chi.min pin x

IMG_9675dppt.jpg

Here's a lab and a greyhound having a go

4376535947_2d2d47ffa8.jpg

IMG_3141t by kirislin, on Flickr

Here's what happened next, probably why labs aren't race dogs. :laugh:

4376519359_6e3b2f3e4f.jpg

IMG_3144t by kirislin, on Flickr

Edited by Kirislin

:rofl: at the Lab, did he find something to eat?

Maddie is terrible at nipping when she runs. She can be a bossy little cow :o When I used to take Stan to the slipping track he would do one run up and back then he would need a bex and a good lie down. Can't understand why he was a failed racer :laugh:

ETA all our greys at the slipping track were muzzled as well.

Edited by stans mum

Just finished putting photos up and you'll see there's a couple on non whippets, a little JRT (I think) and a Bedlington terrier having its first introduction to the lure, and I suspect its first ever sniff of a fox.