Why Would A Dog

Odin-Genie

Ha that is something Rogue would do lol lol.. Funny guys

:-)

Scout loves my horse's and goat's poo, he even loves freshly dropped roo poo [which is in abundance around the house with the local mob of roos hanging around].

His favourite game is horse pom pom poo, if he's lucky to find two bits of horse poo with some horse hair binding the two together....holds one end and swings it around :laugh:

EFS

Our dogs all think poo is just the yummiest delicay - they especially love our pet pigs' poo and cat poo. :vomit:

I joke that if only I could find an animal to eat the dogs' poo, then I'd never have to do pooper scooper duties again! :laugh:

I don't mind them indulging in herbivore scat. Dogs will be dogs. But kitty crunchies are disgusting! Still, dogs will be dogs.

My personal theory, which I can't get anyone to buy, is that they're enriching their gut flora . . . and pooh eating is a natural (and cheap) form of probiotics.

My dogs go nuts for duck poo - like BC Crazy said they love to roll in it too! This is why walk to the river are followed by baths at home! :laugh:

My dogs also consider duck poo to be a piquant gourmet treat, especially as an appetiser before dinner!

My dog has his own gumball machine :laugh:

mortalenemies.jpg

lol rabbit pez dispenser :laugh:

:laugh:

We did our first obedience course in a fenced grassy area at the local TAFE college. There was heaps of rabbit poo there. My dog would reject BBQ chicken and liver while snuffling madly for bunny poo. He was so distracted by it that at times, I wondered if rabbit poo would be a better bait! :o

Guest Willow

We did our first obedience course in a fenced grassy area at the local TAFE college. There was heaps of rabbit poo there. My dog would reject BBQ chicken and liver while snuffling madly for bunny poo. He was so distracted by it that at times, I wondered if rabbit poo would be a better bait! :o

I have used it for training before...no kidding...well, I know exaclty what's in it, and they will work for it!!! :laugh:

Scout loves my horse's and goat's poo, he even loves freshly dropped roo poo [which is in abundance around the house with the local mob of roos hanging around].

His favourite game is horse pom pom poo, if he's lucky to find two bits of horse poo with some horse hair binding the two together....holds one end and swings it around :laugh:

EFS

:rofl: :rofl:

My Lucy goes nuts for Kangaroo Poo!

I have used it for training before...no kidding...well, I know exaclty what's in it, and they will work for it!!! :laugh:

:rofl: