Flying Dog To Uk

treddie

I have an eldery dog 12years old 12 kg who I will be flying back to Uk with early next year. Has anyone had experience with flying older dogs this far? Im thinking of using Jet pets although they seem very expensive ( $3800 ). However at the end of the day the money is not the main issue, I am more concerned about her welfare. She is a terrier cross and in good health for her age, although she is a bit nervy. The idea of her being in the hold for that long is very distressing but I cant see anyway around it ( rehoming is not really an option) , so would appreciate any feedback.

I have an eldery dog 12years old 12 kg who I will be flying back to Uk with early next year. Has anyone had experience with flying older dogs this far? Im thinking of using Jet pets although they seem very expensive ( $3800 ). However at the end of the day the money is not the main issue, I am more concerned about her welfare. She is a terrier cross and in good health for her age, although she is a bit nervy. The idea of her being in the hold for that long is very distressing but I cant see anyway around it ( rehoming is not really an option) , so would appreciate any feedback.

private message sent with information good luck

Dogtainers transported my dog and three BC's to Heathrow and back in March, we were very happy with the service and condition of the dogs. They were so kind to us, had sandwiches, tea and coffee for us, I was a nervous, babbling mess, they let us stay with the dogs until the last minute:) When we collected the dogs from the Animal reception centre in the UK, they came out the same as they always are, we were amazed, they got over the flight in better shape than us.:rofl:

I also had two small terrier x's that I board go with Dogtainers to Heathrow and the owner emailed to say the dogs arrived in fantastic shape.:thumbsup: