A Good Little Point And Click?

Guest Clover

I ended up going with the Panasonic lumix DMC - SZ5, paid about $290 for it. I have not had time to realy play with it yet but the quick test shots i took turned out great. Low light photos come out better than my SLR go figure :laugh:. I cant wait til Sunday when i will have some time to play.

• 2 weeks later...

Late to the party too but on kja's suggestion I bought a Canon Powershot S90 out of New York about two years ago. Fantastic little camera - a little more than a point and click but it is the same size and takes great photos and is very forgiving of a photo nong like me. :)

I ended up buying a Canon S100 after reading this thread :o The S90 was a little difficult to come by it's been superceded by the S95 and then the S100 though.

What an awesome little camera! It takes amazing images, fits in a pocket, has full manual controls, saves in RAW,has GPS tracking, full 1080 HD movies, up to 6400 ISO, a control ring, the ability to set custom settings, and really cool scene controls. There's so many more features I don't think I'll ever use half of them! Here's a link to images if anyone's interested - S100 images[

Thanks Westiemum!