Puppy Pajama Recommendations

What breed/size/age of dog?

Where does she sleep?

is she a chewer?

She is a Jack Russel x Shih Tzu, is 12 months old and about the size of a Fox Terrier

She sleeps in my sister's room. Her bed is in the corner, where it is nice and warm and she has plenty of big polar fleece blankets. She likes to curl up in a little ball, and is a real snuggler. On really cold nights, she gets completely covered in a blanket and sleeps like that all night. She doesn't have very thick hair though, and sometimes shivers, even inside. She's most happy in a lap, with a blanket, near the wood heater, but wouldn't sleep out there as she definitely sees my sister's room as her 'den'.

She's not a chewer, she actually has a little coat for out doors, but this only covers her back and does up with two velcro straps, one underneath her tummy and one across her chest. She's not comfortable lying down in it though, as it's made more for when she's out and about walking. I think she really needs something to cover her legs and most of her body to keep her properly warm.

Guest RANDCMOORE31

I've bought some from Urban Pup - good quality about $38 plus postage. I also bought two pairs from E-Bay aquariumandpet for about $35.00 for the two pairs - also good quality and fit. It is in the US - but postage etc. was cheap and they arrived quite quickly.