Go Go Domino!

Domino came to stay with us on 26/6. He is full of beans and a tad cocky! He took on poor Stussy after he found a ball and she thought he wanted to play, so we've had to change things a little round here to make him realise that us humans are the bosses and that he will need to learn some manners! I think he has been let do whatever he wants in his previous home but he is a smart cookie and is already learning what he can and can't do around here.

Shar pei do amaze me though with their disinterest in the outside world and preference to just hang out with their peeps. Dom escaped from the house this arvo as we were bringing things in the front door and all he did was run around the car looking for an open door and when he didn't find one he run back up into the house!

I have found one way to slow him down though - thigh massages - he turns into a statue!

I do have photos to add but don't have a program to shrink them on my sister's old laptop at present. Our good computer is in the shop again. As soon as I can I will add some but he is of very moderate wrinklage compared to our previous foster boy!

Edited by Puppy_Sniffer

You can resize in Paint - comes with Windows...

T.

Paint is what I normally use but it doesn't seem to exist on this old laptop. I was lucky to find Powerpoint! This laptop belongs to my sister (purchased last century) and the programs she has on it are all rather odd/useless, which is why it is only used out of desperation!

I keep telling ya T that it's not there! I promise I'm not lying! There is no Paint in the Accessories area or anywhere else on my sister's laptop! She is very special with technology and is constantly breaking my good computer as well. She does have Bamboo and Corel on here which are graphical programs but since I have no idea how to use them I didn't open them. We also have some games, gatchaman stuff and some family tree programs but no Paint!!!!

I discovered another love of Domino's today - he likes to help clean the house.

Now when I say 'help' I mean he gets totally in the way, chewing on the broom, rummaging in the piles of fluff and dirt ready to be picked up, licking the face if you bend down and jumping on the mats you are trying to straighten. He has also mastered the 'walk in Puppy Sniffers way' as she carries baskets of washing, etc.

At least he has given me a reason to be a slob!

I discovered another love of Domino's today - he likes to help clean the house.

Now when I say 'help' I mean he gets totally in the way, chewing on the broom, rummaging in the piles of fluff and dirt ready to be picked up, licking the face if you bend down and jumping on the mats you are trying to straighten. He has also mastered the 'walk in Puppy Sniffers way' as she carries baskets of washing, etc.

At least he has given me a reason to be a slob!

But he dotes on you PS. Look how he kept checking in on you when you brought him out to Peiradise on the weekend.