Isqueak Balls

kayla1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These are currently on free shipping on Cleanrun FYI, as well as cuz balls and other toys.

http://www.cleanrun.com/ Click on Store and What Ships Free

:swear:

Looks like I'm stocking up then!!! :D Sneaky sneaky, they must have only just been put up cos I've checked that page the last couple of nights!

I've been waiting for free shipping for some stuff I want/need so I can spend my birthday voucher :D

WOOHOO Free shopping!

I KNOW!!! THE BEST KIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tempted to buy another Kong Wobbler even though I have two - they are $10ish on CR and $40+ here from the shop :eek:

Mine haven't been used since boxing day laugh.gif Millie couldn't work it out and Ruby wasn't impressed when Millie tried to muzzle in on her brain power of getting free treats!

I haven't been this excited in a long time :o How sad is that! What to spend it on! Think my guys will think they've died and gone to heaven if I get them the Skineez squeaker rabbit! I'll think I've died and gone to hell rofl1.gif

:rofl: I thought you'd get excited, but didn't want to directly alert you because we had that conversation the other day about saving money and avoiding Clean Run... and then they go and do this, how cruel are they :rofl:

There are lots of great toys with free shipping, my shopping cart is currently at $200 and I'm trying herd to cull!

Deja vu laugh.gif A lot of us last Xmas when they had free shipping storewide eek1.gif

Yep I went way OTT that time :eek: and placed about 3 orders :eek::rofl: But I got useful stuff like shade mesh - yeah :D

I haven't been this excited in a long time :o How sad is that! What to spend it on! Think my guys will think they've died and gone to heaven if I get them the Skineez squeaker rabbit! I'll think I've died and gone to hell rofl1.gif

:rofl: I thought you'd get excited, but didn't want to directly alert you because we had that conversation the other day about saving money and avoiding Clean Run... and then they go and do this, how cruel are they :rofl:

Yes but we also talked about clean run sales being an exception to the rule laugh.gif

Yes but we also talked about clean run sales being an exception to the rule laugh.gif

Oh I forgot about that I just thought Clean Run = evil :laugh:

There are lots of great toys with free shipping, my shopping cart is currently at $200 and I'm trying herd to cull!

Deja vu laugh.gif A lot of us last Xmas when they had free shipping storewide eek1.gif

Yep I went way OTT that time :eek: and placed about 3 orders :eek::rofl: But I got useful stuff like shade mesh - yeah :D

I made 2 orders, and my xmas present from my parents were all stuff for my dogs, so I didn't actually get anything for me laugh.gif

You'd better chuck a sickie and go get it RS! :rofl:

Nah, we get a free buffet lunch at Miss Mauds today, that trumps clean run, only by a smidge!

Oh you're right, isqueaks can wait!

My voucher didn't go far enough laugh.gif My cart is now at $120 embarrass.gif

Wow..... didn't see that coming :rofl: