Help With A Photo

tlc

Yeah I use Apeture, I have never really used any of the other ones so I don't know how it compares but it seems to work ok and is very easy to upload to Flickr/FB etc. I find it very easy to organise my images too :)

I had another go with the wheelbarrow, but don't think this will be the one that makes the competition. Might look for other red things (the theme is red)

7465614346_e001fe4a59.jpg

I did a lot of fiddling around with PP to sort of brighten and make the dog/wheelbarrow more red, fade back the background. I took the shot lying on the ground too. I didn't use any bulk settings, just the individual sliders.

I hope it's at least more interesting then the first one!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a much more interesting shot, but I would have zoomed out as everything is too close to the edge. If you can't find anything else you could put Toby in the wheelbarrow and have it facing you then get low, call him and try to get him jumping out? It's not a great object to make interesting but not impossible.

The first two pics have dissapeared?

Is there any way you could climb a ladder and take the shot from above? With Toby in it? I liked the redness of the wheelbarrow in the first edit.

Argh sorry I took the first two off Flickr! I don't think I could get the wheelbarrow that red with Toby in the picture sadly without him looking too strange. I have until mid July so I will find another object that is really red and can try some more shots with the wheelbarrow if I get desperate.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I ended up cutting my losses with the wheelbarrow. In a theme of red it's not really going to stand out, given how faded the wheelbarrow is.

I got inspiration from some cherries and took this instead (and no I can't re-shoot this one, the cherries were too yummy! :o )

7478979306_2111604829.jpg