Staffy Rescue Fundraiser

ruthless

Firstly, huge thanks to Troy for giving permission to post this. Secondly, I posted in general because I thought more people would see it here than in the rescue section. If it needs to be moved, please go ahead.

Staffy Rescue is a registered animal welfare charity committed to trying to save and rehome as many Staffordshire Bull Terriers and larger bull breed dogs as possible. They are currently having to re-locate their rescue shelter and all the money raised from this fundraiser is going towards rebuilding Staffy Rescue so they can continuing saving these beautiful dogs from death row in the pounds across NSW.

Angel, Chopper and Trixie are all ex-Staffy Rescue dogs, so organising this fundraiser is our way of giving back.

How much?

$5 buys one number, a $20 buys five numbers

Where?

http://store.staffyrescue.org.au/product/donation

When?

Numbers purchased between noon on 25 June 2012 and the same time on 25 July 2012 will be eligible to win a prize. The winners will be contacted by email on 27 July 2012 and subsequently announced on the Staffy Rescue website and Facebook page.

Staffy Rescue's CFN is 21488.

Thousands of dollars worth of prizes. Fourteen chances to win. Choose your prize based on the order in which numbers are drawn.

SR_raffle_012.jpg

Sydney. Voucher is valid for six months.

SR_raffle_021.jpg

Sydney. Pick up only.

SR_raffle_031.jpg

SR_raffle_041.jpg

SR_raffle_051.jpg

SR_raffle_061.jpg

SR_raffle_071.jpg

SR_raffle_081.jpg

Edited by ruthless

SR_raffle_091.jpg

SR_raffle_0101.jpg

SR_raffle_0111.jpg

How much?

$5 buys one number, a $20 buys five numbers

Where?

http://store.staffyrescue.org.au/product/donation

When?

Numbers purchased between noon on 25 June 2012 and the same time on 25 July 2012 will be eligible to win a prize. The winners will be contacted by email on 27 July 2012 and subsequently announced on the Staffy Rescue website and Facebook page.

Staffy Rescue's CFN is 21488.

Edited by ruthless

ooh nice idea Ruthless, hope you and your doggies are well! I just donated. :D

I did it on my husbands credit card coz mine's in the car and it's raining cats and dogs out there right now, so if the winner's Adrian, that's us! I love the Lover not a fighter print, thats awesome!

Edited by Wobbly

bought! would love the photoshoot or the dog bed!

just a thought - could you post the link at the top of your post too for easy access? I wasn't too fussed on what the prizes were but happy to donate (though I do love the range of great prizes!).

Will be passing the link on...

Umm, not trying to be difficult, but you may want to clarify the tax deductible donation side, the ato specifies it isn't a donation if you receive something for it, such as a raffle ticket, pen etc, pretty sure people here don't care, just don't want you guys to be dragged over the coals by the ato

http://www.ato.gov.au/individuals/content.aspx?menuid=0&doc=/content/00288728.htm&page=47

Yes I do know what I'm talking about, I just suggest clarifying your wording, professionally, I have seen charities lose their tax deductible status for things like this (if the ato has it in for them to start with usually)

Ruth

(all you need is to remove the word donation and change it for something else and separate it from the regular donations on your website so it isn't listed as a donation, or just ignore it and hope you don't get audited)