To All The Rescues Free Chihuaqua On Gumtree 8yr Old Please Help Her

oscamia

I'd be removing that link

I removed the link I assuming you suggested it because the dog can end up in the wrong hands ? Or because you can't put links on here ?

I don't own the dog I

just want to get a message to the rescue groups somehow

It's against the rules

Do not cross post ads from other web sites, post links to topics on other forums where you have an issue with the topic being discussed or post links to 'perceived' bad breeders / puppy farms etc.

It can cause members from other sites coming here to cause problems (which we don't want) and it can also help to promote less than desirable sites and/or breeders (which no-one wants either)

I am aware you just want to get the message out there, but if a rescue group wants to find him they either PM you, or they will find it with the info you've provided

It's against the rules

Do not cross post ads from other web sites, post links to topics on other forums where you have an issue with the topic being discussed or post links to 'perceived' bad breeders / puppy farms etc.

It can cause members from other sites coming here to cause problems (which we don't want) and it can also help to promote less than desirable sites and/or breeders (which no-one wants either)

I am aware you just want to get the message out there, but if a rescue group wants to find him they either PM you, or they will find it with the info you've provided

I didn't know you couldn't post a link, , thank you for the information